Tuesday, October 14, 2008

How My Life Would Be Different

My life would be different in so many ways if revolution never occurred. If revolution hadn’t occurred then I wouldn’t be able to vote, no religious group, I wouldn’t even know about the moons, stars, and planets. I wouldn’t have freedom of speech if it wasn’t for Revolution. United State wouldn’t be protected, and racism would have still been going on. I’m very glad that Revolution has occurred now I feel safe and relaxed and can go out and buy things like food, clothes, and pets; which Revolution happens to make it possible for.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Ok. Need to read the instructions for this assignment. Unit 5 #5 and redo for more points. As is 10/40 points. Your second sentence is very good though. Please make corrections.